We are located in the Lower Level of MUSC, Room B117.
Hours of Operation
Self-Serve Print: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Available Online: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. Submit requests to: email@example.com
Services & Products we offer include:
- Self-serve print & copy
- Business cards
- Coil Binding
- Brochures, flyers & programs
- Wide format posters
- Roll-up banners
- Stickers, Buttons, T-Shirts & other promotional items
- Professional graphic design services
- Campus screen advertising
- Vinyl wraps, signage & more!
Contact us for a quote today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters that are intended to be displayed on campus, must meet the following guidelines and be approved by Underground Media + Design.
- Posters must not be larger than 11×17 (tabloid) and must be hung with staples, tacks or masking tape only on designated boards.
- Must not promote violence, substance abuse, oppressive or discriminatory practices or contravene the McMaster University Anti-Discrimination and the MSU‘s Promotions & Advertising Policy.
- Club events must have the MSU Clubs logo displayed on poster.
- Must not be displayed more than 3 weeks prior to the event that is being advertised.
- External events (not McMaster or MSU) must be free events or donation based only.
All posters must include the following details:
- MSU Approval Stamp (obtained from Underground with guidelines followed above)
- Name of Club, Group or Individual posting the notice.
- Date and location of event if applicable.
- Event and/or organizer contact information (email and/or phone #).
- English translation of all information.
Digital Approval– Please send a PDF of your poster to email@example.com for approval. If all guidelines are met, an approval stamp will be added to your file digitally and emailed back to you within 1 business day.
Walk-in Approval– Please bring printed posters to the front counter at Underground (MUSC B117). Our staff will review your poster on site and add stickers for up to 10 posters at no charge. Note that after 10, stickers will be $0.25 each.
We are currently not operating our postering service at this time. You will be responsible to ensure the hanging of your own posters on campus boards as needed until further notice.
The Underground operates and maintains a network of over 30 digital screens across the McMaster University campus that play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are interested in advertising your business or next event, please contact the Underground Creative Director & Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org