The MSU Campus Connect space is located in the heart of the McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC), where thousands of students, faculty, staff, and visitors pass through every week to grab food, attend an event, check out the day vendors, meet up with friends, or just to walk by to get from central campus to the Arts Quad. The space is in a prime location and is the perfect way to promote your MSU Club, Faculty Society, Department or business! The space is available to be rented out Monday through Friday from 9:30am-4:30pm.
- The space may be booked out by MSU-recognized clubs/services, MSU departments, Faculty Societies, Teams, McMaster Departments and third-party vendors for the purpose of promoting the group’s activities to the McMaster community.
- Space reservations will only be processed through the booking request form above. Space will be allocated on a first come, first-served basis.
- The booking contact requesting the space will be contacted by email with the details regarding booked dates and table numbers. The booking contact is responsible for ensuring the details of the booking are correct.
- The kiosk may be occupied between 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Promotion of a charitable organization is permitted, provided the promotion is connected to an activity or event sponsored by the group or is part of the group’s mandate.
For general inquiries on rental fees, please email: email@example.com.
Are you a student group or club? Contact us today for student-friendly pricing!
Who can rent out the Campus Connect space?
The following is a list of groups that are permitted to rent out the space:
- MSU Clubs/Services
- McMaster Community Members (eg: University Department)
- Faculty Societies
- Charity Groups
- Not-For-Profit Groups
- Sports Teams
- Community Groups
What is not permitted at the Campus Connect space?
- Use of any sound system or voice projection that is overly loud.
- Outside of the Campus Connect space, posters, banners, signs, or other forms of advertising are not permitted to be affixed to walls, doors, columns or other MUSC surfaces.
- Overly aggressive marketing.
- Helium balloons.
- Images that are inappropriate for general public consumption.
- Activity should not interfere with the enjoyment of others in MUSC.