Maroons General Representative
- Please do NOT submit a resume through the MSU portal, as we do not evaluate resumes for General Rep applications. Filling in this form is sufficient to apply to this position.
- DEADLINE: applications will close on Sunday, April 2nd at 11:59pm
Maroons Representatives (Maroon “Reps”) are responsible for promoting McMaster spirit, assisting with events during both Welcome Week and the remainder of the academic year and representing the McMaster Students Union at university events. In addition, Maroons Representatives will act as volunteers to McMaster Students Union services and businesses, as well as University groups, on an ad-hoc basis.
The Maroons consists of the Maroons Coordinator, as well as:
- LT: Leadership Team (LT) members are the Maroons Executive members who help run the service with the Coordinator
- General Reps: Any Maroons Rep who is not a member of LT
- Pod: The Maroons team is divided into 6 Pods, which are a group of 5-6 General Reps led by a Leadership Team (LT) member and a Co-Pod leader (a general member selected to help lead a pod.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities|
|Effort & Responsibility|
|Training and Experience|
Full job description can be downloaded here: Maroons – Representative (locked)
If you would like to apply for this role, please respond to the survey HERE
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position, and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The McMaster Students Union (MSU) is strongly committed to employment equity within its community and to recruiting a diverse staff. The MSU encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, persons with disabilities, First Nations, Métis and Inuit persons, members of racialized communities and 2SLGBTQIA-identified persons. If you require any form of accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact the Human Resources Director by email at email@example.com. Please note that the MSU is an independently incorporated students’ union operating within the McMaster University community; this is not a McMaster University position.